You can track the packages delivered by UPS, as well as any packages sent from China, Hong Kong, Singapore, or bought on AliExpress, Joom, GearBest, BangGood, Taobao, eBay, JD.com, Shopee and other popular online stores. All you need is your parcel ID!
UPS is the world's largest package delivery company. United Parcel Service is an American multinational package delivery and supply chain management company. Founded in 1907. a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
UPS Company History
The story of UPS, the world's largest package delivery company, began more than a century ago with a $100 loan to jumpstart a tiny messenger service.
UPS evolved into a multi-billion-dollar global corporation and reflects on the history of modern transportation, international commerce, logistics and financial services. Today, UPS is customer first, people led, innovation driven. It’s powered by more than 495,000 employees connecting more than 220 nations and territories across roads, rails, air, and ocean. Tomorrow, UPS will continue to lead the industry and connect the world, with a commitment to quality service and environmental sustainability.
UPS Tracking Number Format
|1Z@@@@@@9999999999||1ZW2712X0304794044||See Service Codes||1Z |
+ 6 a/n (shipper account)
+ 2 a/n (service code)
+ 8 digits package identifier code
|MI99999999999999999||MI25093000000000257||UPS Mail Innovations® Expedited|
|999 999 999 - 9 digits||217973173||UPS Freight|
|999 999 999 9 - 10 digits||7798339175||Ocean Freight Services|
|999 999 999 999 999 999 999 9 (22digits)||9274890990078013795180||UPS Mail Innovations|
|999 999 999 999 999 999 999 999 99 - 26 digits||92055900100111152280003029||UPS Mail Innovations|
a/n - alphanumeric characters
- UPS Mail Innovations uses 22 or 26 digits tracking number code which often started with 92.
- 1Z is a standard developed in the 90s for tracking carrier shipments. The sequence includes information for the account number, service type, and invoice number, as well a zero-fill flag and a final checksum to validate the entire sequence.
Track UPS Package
To track your shipment, please enter your tracking number above into the tracking tool.
Your UPS trucking number could be located in your shipment confirmation email, or in online store order page.
Whether you have had your shipment picked or dropped a package off, you can use this tool to follow the status of your shipment.
UPS Package Tracking Service
Once you enter the tracking number of an item(s) into the Tracking tool, you can review the latest status of that item. Depending on the status, origin and destination, and the class and services of the item, you may be able to take a number of different actions if available.
- You can find the item’s tracking history and see what kind of services and features are associated with it.
- You can request emails and/or text messages about your item or a Proof of Delivery email.
- You can also leave instructions for the carrier on where to leave your mailpiece if no one is available to accept it.
01 UPS United States Next Day Air ("Red")
02 UPS United States Second Day Air ("Blue")
03 UPS United States Ground
12 UPS United States Third Day Select
13 UPS United States Next Day Air Saver ("Red Saver")
15 UPS United States Next Day Air Early A.M.
22 UPS United States Ground - Returns Plus - Three Pickup Attempts
32 UPS United States Next Day Air Early A.M. - COD
33 UPS United States Next Day Air Early A.M. - Saturday Delivery, COD
41 UPS United States Next Day Air Early A.M. - Saturday Delivery
42 UPS United States Ground - Signature Required
44 UPS United States Next Day Air - Saturday Delivery
66 UPS United States Worldwide Express
72 UPS United States Ground - Collect on Delivery
78 UPS United States Ground - Returns Plus - One Pickup Attempt
90 UPS United States Ground - Returns - UPS Prints and Mails Label
A0 UPS United States Next Day Air Early A.M. - Adult Signature Required
A1 UPS United States Next Day Air Early A.M. - Saturday Delivery, Adult Signature Required
A2 UPS United States Next Day Air - Adult Signature Required
A8 UPS United States Ground - Adult Signature Required
A9 UPS United States Next Day Air Early A.M. - Adult Signature Required, COD
AA UPS United States Next Day Air Early A.M. - Saturday Delivery, Adult Signature Required, COD
UPS Package Delivery Operations
- 11.5 million pick-up and delivery customers
- 5.5 billion packages delivered per year
- 572 owned, leased or chartered aircraft
- More than 10,300 alternative fuel and advanced tech vehicles
- 495,000 employees
- 294.9 million online tracking requests daily
- More than 220 nations and territories served
- About 125,000 package cars, vans, tractors and motorcycles
- More than 1,800 operating facilities
- 2003, formal name change to UPS (from United Parcel Service)
UPS Common Questions:
Can you ship directly to a UPS store? How?
Yes, you can rent a mailbox at The UPS Store of your choice and use the street address there to receive mail or packages of any type. It's like having a PO Box that's not at the Post Office. Downside to that is you don't have 24/7 access. You can only receive you items when the store itself is open
When can I start tracking a UPS package?
About 5 minutes after someone (or some thing) at UPS scanned it for the first time. Generally by 9pm (Local Time where it was shipped from) it should have been scanned by UPS.
If the package is being shipped by one of the Mega-Online Sellers/Shippers it can be deposited at any point 24x7 into the UPS System in some locations. (It could also have a UPS tracking number by moved by the shipper, via 3rd party transportation, and deposited into the UPS system near the delivery point,
What do I do if UPS says delivered but there is no package?
- call 1 (800) 742-5877 - speak with customer service for tracking update.
- ask neighbors
- wait 24 hours after the expected delivery date and tim to file a claim
- Start a claim with UPS here
Where do I find my UPS tracking number?
- If you are sender: you can find your tracking number on the Post Office™ shipping receipt, that was given to you while registration.
- If you are receiver: your tracking number could be located in your shipment confirmation email, or in online store order page.
UPS package lost or stolen what to do?
If you think that your package was lost or stolen, you may contact directly with carrier contact center for investigation.UPS contact information:
- Website: http://www.ups.com/
- Phone: 1 800 742 5877
What can I do if my package hasn't been delivered?First, please check the delivery standard for the mail class of your domestic item. You can find out the mail class by entering the UPS Tracking number and looking up "Product Information" Then compare your mail class and progress to what is found in the Mail Delivery Standards chart located in Delayed mail and packages?. The delivery standard chart indicates when your item should be delivered by and when we suggest you could email or call Customer Service regarding your item. Also, if your item has a status of "Alert" a delay could have occurred because of weather-related and other natural disasters or events.
What is Amazon FBA program?FBA prep is the process of getting your inventory ready to send into Amazon. It mainly focuses on the packaging and labeling of items but some sellers, especially those importing goods, also include an inspection of their inventory.