You can track the packages delivered by DPD, as well as any packages sent from China, Hong Kong, Singapore, or bought on AliExpress, Joom, GearBest, BangGood, Taobao, eBay, JD.com, Shopee and other popular online stores. All you need is your parcel ID!
DPD Shipping Time Statistics
- France to Belgium54 days
- Germany to Belgium14 days
- Slovenia to Greece8 days
- Netherlands to Italy7 days
- Netherlands to Romania6 days
- Netherlands to France4 days
- Belgium to Ireland4 days
- Denmark to France4 days
- Netherlands to United Kingdom2 days
- Italy to United Kingdom18 days
- Germany to Portugal9 days
- United States to Czechia5 days
- Netherlands to Portugal5 days
- Netherlands to Latvia7 days
- Germany to Hungary14 days
- United Kingdom to Poland7 days
- Austria to Italy8 days
- Netherlands to Germany3 days
- Czechia to Germany3 days
- Germany to Austria7 days
- Poland to Italy5 days
- Germany to Denmark8 days
- Germany to Czechia5 days
- Germany to France8 days
- Germany to Sweden10 days
- Germany to Ireland11 days
- United Kingdom to Portugal15 days
- Germany to Poland7 days
- Germany to Luxembourg6 days
- Germany to Spain8 days
Track DPD Package
To track your shipment, please enter your tracking number above into the tracking tool.
Your DPD trucking number could be located in your shipment confirmation email, or in online store order page.
Whether you have had your shipment picked or dropped a package off, you can use this tool to follow the status of your shipment.
DPD Package Tracking Service
Once you enter the tracking number of an item(s) into the Tracking tool, you can review the latest status of that item. Depending on the status, origin and destination, and the class and services of the item, you may be able to take a number of different actions if available.
- You can find the item’s tracking history and see what kind of services and features are associated with it.
- You can request emails and/or text messages about your item or a Proof of Delivery email.
- You can also leave instructions for the carrier on where to leave your mailpiece if no one is available to accept it.